Thursday, November 11, 2010

Get a free Chick-fil-a calendar when you purchase a $20 gift card

                       
This offer is good only at select Chick-fil-a locations. I have been waiting on this! Buy a $20 Chick-fil-a gift card, get a calendar free (a $6 value). We spend $20 a week at Chick-fil-a, so I will be getting a free calendar every week until they stop doing this and using the gift cards myself. I did this last year and ended up with about 10 or 12 free calendars-each with 12 coupons for a free item (120 to 144 free items). Chick-fil-a is very liberal with their coupons where I live. You don't have to use them in the month that it says. They take expired coupons (I still have a lot of coupons left over from last year's calendar to use). Also, if the coupon says that it's good for a free large coke you can get tea or something else instead. These are the policies of the ones where I live. Check with the ones near you regarding their coupon policies. These also make great teacher's gifts and stocking stuffers.

No comments:

Post a Comment